Sunday, December 29, 2013

Listing: Day 28 & Day 29

30 Days Of Lists
I'm joining in on the 30 Days of Lists - December Edition challenge. Each day they post a list topic and then we make a list. Here is today's list:

Day 28: Memories made this year...
  • Going on a family vacation to Colorado
  • Being pregnant
  • Meeting our newest nephew
  • Having Claire switch schools and handle the transition really well
Day 29: Things I'm letting go of...
  • WORRYING so much about the kids, I think with 3 kids the amount of worrying will kill me
  • Obsessively checking facebook/email/pinterest/twitter/feedly on my phone
  • My current method for Project Life - I need to revisit it in a way that will work better for me
  • Stuff, lots and lots of stuff will hopefully be leaving our house in 2014

No comments:

Post a Comment