Friday, December 13, 2013

December Daily - December 12

I was planning to work on wrapping presents tonight and include that as my December Daily...but I didn't wrap presents. I even bought new wrapping paper at Target last night...I just wasn't in the mood. So instead, I'll follow Ali Edward's prompt and write about 12 Blessings on the 12th of December, but mine is more 12 Things That Make Me Happy on the 12th of December.

  1. We have a healthy baby boy with just over a month to keep growing before he will be here!
  2. It is December 12 and I am ALMOST done Christmas shopping (seriously, TWO presents left to buy!).
  3. Claire was finally feeling better and went back to school today!
  4. Working from home (occasionally).
  5. Living so close to family.
  6. Having all the children in the right rooms, even if their stuff is still making it's way there.
  7. 0.5 Journaling Pens (Project Life or Copix), I use them for everything, even addressing Christmas cards and writing to-do lists.
  8. New coordinating wrapping paper for Christmas presents this year.
  9. Being able to pull a homemade meal out of the freezer.
  10. I finished addressing all of my Christmas cards, now I just need stamps!
  11. It is supposed to snow this weekend, not a lot, just a little.
  12. This recipe for Chocolate Babka (which I've never had) that I'm thinking about making this weekend.


30 Days Of Lists
I'm joining in on the 30 Days of Lists - December Edition challenge. Each day they post a list topic and then we make a list. Here is today's list:

Places I went this year...
  • Colorado
  • my OB's office (a lot)
  • work
  • the Zoo
  • Bass Pro Shop's Winter Wonderland

No comments:

Post a Comment