- We have a healthy baby boy with just over a month to keep growing before he will be here!
- It is December 12 and I am ALMOST done Christmas shopping (seriously, TWO presents left to buy!).
- Claire was finally feeling better and went back to school today!
- Working from home (occasionally).
- Living so close to family.
- Having all the children in the right rooms, even if their stuff is still making it's way there.
- 0.5 Journaling Pens (Project Life or Copix), I use them for everything, even addressing Christmas cards and writing to-do lists.
- New coordinating wrapping paper for Christmas presents this year.
- Being able to pull a homemade meal out of the freezer.
- I finished addressing all of my Christmas cards, now I just need stamps!
- It is supposed to snow this weekend, not a lot, just a little.
- This recipe for Chocolate Babka (which I've never had) that I'm thinking about making this weekend.
30 Days Of Lists
I'm joining in on the 30 Days of Lists - December Edition challenge. Each day they post a list topic and then we make a list. Here is today's list:
Places I went this year...
- my OB's office (a lot)
- the Zoo
- Bass Pro Shop's Winter Wonderland