Friday, December 27, 2013

December Daily - December 25

Anaya was already back at her mom's house and since all we had this morning were Claire's gifts from Santa, I let Justin sleep in until 10am. Claire was super excited to get the My Little Pony Hot Air Balloon and another LaLaLoopsy (Haley Galaxy & her alien). I was happy that the makers of My Little Ponys don't use nearly as much crap to attach the toy to the box compared to the LaLaLoopsys I was opening yesterday.

We went to my mom's house today for brunch and opening stockings. We tried to leave Claire there so that Justin and I could go home and clean up a little bit and get presents put away without Claire's "help" but she was quite insistent that she needed to go with us. Although that did lead to the eventual chasing of Claire with the vacuum cleaner. She's not scared of it, she just thinks it is fun to shriek and run away and hide from it.

30 Days Of Lists
I'm joining in on the 30 Days of Lists - December Edition challenge. Each day they post a list topic and then we make a list. Here is today's list:

Can't get enough of...
  • Peppermint Bark Bells
  • Sleeping
  • Carbohydrates that I'm not supposed to be eating - they are ALL I want
  • Yoga Pants

No comments:

Post a Comment