Saturday, December 21, 2013

December Daily - December 21

Today's plan was to go to Union Station to see KC Southern's Holiday Express Train (aka Rudy). But after all the throwing up yesterday and some more this morning, we had to skip it. We tried to go to it last year, but the line was too long. This year I actually got reservations! And we still didn't go.

Instead Claire wanted to help me wrap some presents, the only problem was most of the presents I still needed to wrap were for her! I convinced her that she should help by putting on bows & picking out ribbon for the presents I had already wrapped. I'm not a huge fan of ribbons & bows so I usually don't put them on. Claire is an expert ribbon and bow picker outer. Then she carried each present down the stairs and put it under the tree! We did wrap a couple of presents for her cousin, and one for the baby, and one for Anaya.

bows2013
Otherwise we've mostly spent the day sitting around inside. Claire still isn't well - although she acts completely fine...and then she throws up. The weather got fairly crappy just after noon with some freezing rain which was followed by snow starting around 8pm. We all stayed in our pajamas all day. And, today at least, she only threw up once, so hopefully she is on the mend and the rest of us won't be coming down with whatever it was just in time for Christmas!

30 Days Of Lists
I'm joining in on the 30 Days of Lists - December Edition challenge. Each day they post a list topic and then we make a list. Here is today's list:

Positive things from this week...
  • Winter break started!
  • Had our 34 week OB appointment, baby boy is still doing fine - heartbeat of 153bpm.
  • Washed my sheets & comforter - LOVE clean sheets
  • My vacation from work started - no work for NINE WHOLE DAYS (including the weekends)!

No comments:

Post a Comment