Friday, December 13, 2013

December Daily - December 10

Claire ended up coming home sick from school today. It is probably just a cold, but we're not really sure. The problem is that when Claire is sick...everyone is miserable. She is not really the type of child that wants to curl up on the couch and snuggle, I've heard of such children, but when Claire is sick, she wants to keep going and bouncing and doing things but only things that she WANTS to do. She absolutely MUST have her way. Which makes for a trying few days. Let's hope she gets over this...whatever it is...quickly.

despicableMe2
So, even though Claire protested, we did watch Despicable Me 2 tonight. Such a fun movie...although possibly not terribly appropriate for a 4 yr old. I know, it's rated PG, but there are some jokes that I wouldn't want her repeating! But it was funny and we enjoyed it and Claire only complained about watching it for about 30 minutes.

30 Days Of Lists
I'm joining in on the 30 Days of Lists - December Edition challenge. Each day they post a list topic and then we make a list. Here is today's list:

I was a friend this year by...
  • Listening
  • Baking things for people (dinner rolls for Thanksgiving, cookies for my nephew's party, treats for people at work & some of Justin's friends)
This was hard for me...maybe I wasn't a good friend this year? Maybe it is the fact that I don't really have many friends, I have family members...and co-workers...and acquaintances...but not a whole lot of friends.

No comments:

Post a Comment