Monday, December 23, 2013

December Daily - December 23

Tonight is Christmas Eve Eve. Since we have Anaya for Christmas Eve this year instead of Christmas Day, we start our celebration on Christmas Eve Eve. Everyone gets Pajamas. Well, usually. This year, Justin & I didn't want pajamas, so the kids each got to open their pajamas...and then because Claire is spoiled we let them each open one more.

EveEve2013
Claire got two sets of footie pajamas (she picked the pair with reindeer feet to wear to bed) and then a snow globe from Anaya. Anaya got her pajamas, and I was going to let her open the present from Claire...but I couldn't find it. So instead she opened one of her gifts that my parents brought back on Friday from our extended family - a scrapbooking kit from my Aunt Lynn.

On years when we have Anaya for Christmas Day, the pajamas happen on Christmas Eve. But since we have her for Christmas Eve, that means we're opening all of our family presents on Christmas Eve morning (tomorrow!).

30 Days Of Lists
I'm joining in on the 30 Days of Lists - December Edition challenge. Each day they post a list topic and then we make a list. Here is today's list:

Who I consider 'family'...
  • Justin, Anaya, Claire, baby boy
  • My parents & brother & sister-in-law and nephew
  • Justin's parents & brother & sister-in-law and nephew
  • My extended family of grandma's, aunts & uncles, cousins & their kids (at least to some degree since I haven't actually MET all of my cousins' kids)

No comments:

Post a Comment