Tuesday, December 17, 2013

December Daily - December 17

Tonight I started wrapping presents - finally. I didn't get as many wrapped as I would've liked, but I did get started.

wrapping2013
I'm a little weird about wrapping presents. I LOVE wrapping presents, but I refuse to use boxes. I've wrapped cast iron skillets, rolls of duct tape, clothing, and more all without boxes (not necessarily this year, but at sometime). The more obnoxious the shape of the gift, the more fun it is to wrap. Because it can't just be wrapped, it has to look nice too!

It kind of looks like UPS/FedEx/USPS just threw a bunch of boxes in my closet. Luckily I can't wear most of the clothing that I can't get to anyways since it won't fit right now. Otherwise I would've had to deal with this sooner!

30 Days Of Lists
I'm joining in on the 30 Days of Lists - December Edition challenge. Each day they post a list topic and then we make a list. Here is today's list:

I wish I had done more _____ this year.
  • exercising
  • to make new friends
  • organizing / cleaning
  • blogging

No comments:

Post a Comment