Sunday, December 22, 2013

December Daily - December 22

It SNOWED! Not a lot, but 2-3 inches I think. Enough that the driveway had to be shoveled and Claire had fun running around in the snow. The plows were out late last night and again this morning, so by lunchtime we were fine to go to my mom's for lunch.

snowDec22-2013
I did make the questionable decision of shoveling our driveway while 35 weeks pregnant. That is probably not recommended, but I think shoveling was easier than it would've been to bend down and play in the snow with Claire! Claire loved making snow balls. She made one snow angel on the driveway before I shoveled too much of the snow. She didn't really want to play in the grass, she mostly just wanted to play on the driveway and I kept taking all her snow away.

30 Days Of Lists
I'm joining in on the 30 Days of Lists - December Edition challenge. Each day they post a list topic and then we make a list. Here is today's list:

Things that can wait until tomorrow...
  • Washing the rest of the baby's stuff
  • Calling the doctor's office about getting TDaP boosters
  • Cleaning out the fridge
  • Hanging stockings
  • Taking out the trash & recycling
  • Going to the grocery store
  • Finishing wrapping presents (although it will HAVE to be done tomorrow!)

1 comment:

  1. Do me a favor. If it snows again, call me, so I can shovel your snow. NO MORE SHOVELING SNOW!!!!!!!!!!!
    Mom

    ReplyDelete