Tuesday, December 3, 2013

December Daily - December 3

Today's fun and exciting December activity was to go look at Christmas Lights. I normally save this for a Friday, but this Friday it is suppose to be 25 degrees (and possibly wet). Next Friday is when Anaya is here and she didn't really want to go look at lights with us. And then there was only one Friday left, and I didn't want to put it off that long. So pretty much right after I got home from work, Claire & I got in the car and went to Paulie' Penguin Playground.

paulie2013
I like going to Paulie's when it is still kind of light outside. They have some obnoxiously large number of inflatables (most of them featuring penguins) and you are welcome to get out and traipse around their front yard looking at all the inflatables. It seems like a few were missing compared to previous years.

I was planning to go to a few other of the displays in our area, but after walking around the penguins and the fact that I hadn't actually planned out a route, we ended up just driving through a few sub-divisions where we could see lights because Claire really wanted to see some Christmas Lights. Maybe at some point we'll get out again just to drive and look at Christmas lights - with an actual plan of where to go. I could see Paulie's being its own day in my December album.

30 Days Of Lists
I'm joining in on the 30 Days of Lists - December Edition challenge. Each day they post a list topic and then we make a list. Here is today's list:

This is the only time of the year I/we...
  • listen to Christmas music
  • make Crunchy Air - kind of like caramel popcorn, but it's not popped corn it's PUFFED corn.
  • watch Christmas movies - they get put away with the rest of the Christmas decorations
  • make a huge batch of cinnamon rolls

No comments:

Post a Comment