Wednesday, December 4, 2013

December Daily - December 4

I have nothing for today. I had an OB appointment. Baby Boy's heartbeat was a good 145 bpm. Everything looked good, and nothing we talked about was terribly interesting to anyone but me.

Actually, today's December Daily page will probably be about our Christmas books. Claire dumped the all out tonight and I got a couple of pictures of her sitting in the middle of a pile of books. Then, before bed, I read her three of them. And I can always add in another picture of us reading or of the basket of books from another night if I really want something else.

30 Days Of Lists
I'm joining in on the 30 Days of Lists - December Edition challenge. Each day they post a list topic and then we make a list. Here is today's list:

I am happy to report...
  • less than two months until baby boy is here
  • I'm back on the low-carb eating plan after three weeks of sweets
  • our insurance hardly changed for the new year - THANK GOODNESS!

No comments:

Post a Comment