Monday, December 16, 2013

December Daily - December 16

Tonight Claire & I drove out to look at the most awesome Christmas light display EVER.

holidayLights2013
Okay, so I'm possibly a bit biased since at one point in my life programming things like this was my job. But there were a lot of other people there enjoying the display, so I'm not THAT biased. I'm not sure exactly how long the "show" was, but we sat there for at least 20 minutes and I don't think it had looped yet. All of the images are synced up to music. Sometimes it is just patterns & lights, other times it is actually images that go with the words. I kind of love Christmas lights. Sorry if that makes me a bit insane. I'm tempted to run Claire & I out there again some night...it was that cool looking.

Also, taking pictures of LED lights is difficult.

30 Days Of Lists
I'm joining in on the 30 Days of Lists - December Edition challenge. Each day they post a list topic and then we make a list. Here is today's list:

Favorite things to eat this time of year...
  • Crunchy Air
  • Cinnamon Rolls
  • Soup - my mom always makes one Christmas Eve
  • Sugar Cookies (or any type of cookie)
  • Chocolate Babka - made it for the first time this year and it may become a tradition
  • Anything that involves mint or crushed candy canes

No comments:

Post a Comment