Thursday, December 26, 2013

Listing: Day 26

Well, December Daily is over, but 30 Days of Lists continues until December 30. I'm working on getting pages completed for my December Daily album...so far I have a cover, and intro page and Nov 30 done. And I have basically NO motivation to work on it. I'm also attempted to catch up on Project Life, I'm back on the first week of November. and again with the NO motivation. I have gone through and picked out my pictures and figured out my layouts, now it is just a matter of resizing them, uploading them and ordering them.

I'm not sure if it is the being pregnant that is making me lose my motivation...or if it is the fact that I got sick over Christmas...or if it is just that time of the year. Hopefully I'll find my motivation again soon and can get these projects wrapped up before the little boy gets here!

30 Days Of Lists
I'm joining in on the 30 Days of Lists - December Edition challenge. Each day they post a list topic and then we make a list. Here is today's list:

I am thankful for...
  • My family
  • All the awesome new stuff that we got
  • That Christmas is over (it was fun, but I was ready to be done and relax)

No comments:

Post a Comment