Thursday, December 19, 2013

December Daily - December 19

Today was Claire's Winter Party at school. I don't go to her school very often since I work. Justin usually does the drop off, we're experimenting with a bus bringing her home. We don't have a lot of interaction with her teachers except for at special events. I usually try to volunteer to do something, but since I'm so very pregnant, I didn't want to sign up for something that I might have been unable to follow through on.

clairesWinterParty2013
The theme of this party - since it couldn't be Christmas - was Snowmen! Specifically the book, Snowmen at Night by Caralyn Buehner. The teacher read them the book. They did two snowmen crafts, one that involved glittery puffy paint and one that involved foam stickers. One of the other mom's brought in snowmen cupcakes.

My plan was to leave after snack and let Claire ride the bus home as usual, but she asked me to stay for "just a little bit". Which meant I ended up staying until the end of the school day and having her be a car rider today. Although we did stop and talk to her bus driver and they told each other a couple of knock-knock jokes which are currently Claire's favorite things ever.

We also drove out and saw the Christmas Lights at the Farm again. My mom wanted to see them, so Claire & I picked her up and then we watched the entire light show. Claire loves it so much. Since my mom was there, I got out and walked around with my camera to get a few different pictures since I didn't get very many good ones last time.

30 Days Of Lists
I'm joining in on the 30 Days of Lists - December Edition challenge. Each day they post a list topic and then we make a list. Here is today's list:

Projects I finished this year...
  • My Pregnancy Album from 2008/2009
  • My Colorado Family Vacation album
  • Project Life 2012

No comments:

Post a Comment