Monday, December 2, 2013

December Daily - December 2

We had carpet installed today! Whee!

newCarpet1
We got all three of the kids room re-carpeted today. The carpet that was in the new baby's room (Claire's old room) and Claire's new room (Anaya's old room) had been in the house when we bought it...it really needed to be replaced. The same carpet is still in the master bedroom, but we just have too much furniture (and stuff) to want to replace the carpet up there. Anaya's new room is in the basement, so it just had concrete.

I was a little worried about the color. It isn't exactly what I had planned on when I thought about it in my head. But we wanted the faster install and they only had one color of each variety for the fast install. It's a little darker, but I think it will be fine. And it Claire's room it gets a hint of pink because of her walls which is kind of interesting.

newCarpet2
Now I can FINALLY start working on the baby's room...kind of. We have the dresser in there, but it is still full of Claire's clothing since it is her old dresser and she doesn't have a new dresser yet. The crib is at my mom's house...and I think I'm getting our glider back from my brother.

30 Days Of Lists
Around our home...
  • too many toys!
  • cats (three of them)
  • lots of stuff where it doesn't belong (because we're in the process of moving the kids rooms)
  • computers - we possibly have more computers than people...
  • new carpet!
I'm joining in on the 30 Days of Lists - December Edition challenge.

No comments:

Post a Comment