Sunday, December 8, 2013

December Daily - December 8

Tonight was Claire's Christmas Pageant at Church.

christmasPageant2013
She was quite insistent that her boots matched her dress and were the shoes she was going to wear. I decided it wasn't worth the fight. She did sing along with the songs...and did the motions. But I got very few pictures because 1) there was a slightly taller boy in front of her and (2) she spent most of the pageant looking backwards at the large screens showing them performing.

Before the performance started, I was trying to get a picture of her in her new Christmas dress. Requests for her to look at the camera, resulted in her looking away. Results for her to hold still, resulted in her hopping up and down. Telling her that I didn't care if she pretended to sleep, but could she just do it while looking at mommy, did not results in anything worth while either. Let's just say, she was being uncooperative. And the lighting in the lobby was terrible.

30 Days Of Lists
I'm joining in on the 30 Days of Lists - December Edition challenge. Each day they post a list topic and then we make a list. Here is today's list:

On my movie watching list...
  • Hunger Games: Catching Fire
  • Ender's Game
  • Divergent
  • Despicable Me 2
I rarely see movies in the theaters, unless I'm taking one or both of the kids to it. Since most of these are in theaters now or coming soon, I won't actually see them for at least 6 months when they come out on DVD.

No comments:

Post a Comment