- 1 lb Ground Beef or Turkey
- 1 clove garlic, minced
- 1 can of Corn, drained
- 1/2 onion, diced
- 1 package of Ranch Dressing mix
- 1 package of Taco Seasoning (I used Penzy's Taco Blend this time)
- 3 cans of Beans (Pinto, Great Northern, Kidney) drained & rinsed
- 1 can diced tomatoes
- 1 can mild Rotel (drained if you like less spice)
In a large dutch oven (or whatever you have, I've made it in a 12" skillet before), brown the ground beef/turkey and drain.
Add the garlic, corn and onion to the meat and cook for a few minutes
Add the ranch mix and the taco season, stir until dissolved
Add the beans, tomatoes and Rotel. Simmer for about 20 minutes (or more, it's like chili, the longer it simmers the more flavorful it is, okay there is probably a limit on that, but you know what I mean).
We like to top ours with a little bit of shredded cheddar. I like adding some sour cream, but our sour cream was...not good. It's also good with corn bread, but I was lazy so we had saltine crackers.