Friday, October 12, 2012

Project Real Life

Over at Big Picture Classes, I am participating in Becky Higgin's Project Real Life class. Even though the layouts for these will go in my Project Life album just as an insert for the week, since this is the first week I wanted to go ahead and share a little bit about how I am putting this all together.

I haven't received the official cards from Persnickety yet so I just printed the digital ones in draft mode since I'll eventually replace these with higher quality ones. I also haven't gotten the photo pocket pages yet, but these will go into Design F pages with the right column cut off.

This is the front of the insert:

PRL - Wk1a

I made my own journaling cards in photoshop using the color from the title card. The "open" side of the card indicates which picture is associated with the text (once I write it). I'm planning to do this every week switching the border color to match the current week's title card.

And this is the back of the insert:

PRL - Wk1b

In my album, this will fit into Week 41: October 8 - 14. Some of these pictures were taken this past weekend, but that's okay.

Are you participating in Becky's class? Link up to your post about Week 1!

No comments:

Post a Comment