Monday, October 8, 2012

Menu Monday

Monday - Creamy Chicken Penne
Tuesday - Taco Soup
Wednesday - Meatball Subs Leftovers
Thursday - Leftovers Meatball Subs
Friday - Frozen Pizza Hot Dogs
Saturday - Meatloaf
Sunday - Breakfast Casserole Fried Egg Sandwiches

I ended up switching Wednesday & Thursday because Claire was sick so I took her to the urgent care center and I didn't want to cook by the time we got home. I wasn't home Friday night and Justin wanted Hot Dogs instead of Pizza. On Sunday, I had forgotten to get the sausage out to thaw and I didn't feel like browning sausage, or making hash browns so I asked Justin to fry a couple of eggs for fried egg sandwiches.

Monday - Ravioli (Crockpot) Casserole
Tuesday - Enchiladas
Wednesday - Deli Sandwiches
Thursday - Leftovers
Friday - Potato & Corn Chowder
Saturday - General Tso's Chicken
Sunday - Pancakes & Sausage links

No comments:

Post a Comment