Monday, October 22, 2012

Menu Monday

Monday - Biscuits & Gravy
Tuesday - Chicken Parmesan ???
Wednesday - Omelets Taco John's
Thursday - Leftovers Chili & Corn Bread
Friday - Chili & Corn Bread Omelets
Saturday - Taco Pizza Red Robin Leftovers
Sunday - Pancakes Taco Pizza

The first half of last week got all messed up due to my work conference. I didn't get home until 8pm on Tuesday and 7pm on Wednesday. On Tuesday, I have no clue what Justin & Claire ate. I had some appetizers after the conference and then a piece of pizza leftover from the weekend. Wednesday, my mom fed Claire so that she didn't have to wait until I got home, so Justin got us Taco John's because we were pretty much out of super easy food. Then that just messed up the rest of the week too because when you don't cook for 2 days, there are no leftovers for the 3rd day! Saturday we ended up going out with Justin's brother & best friend for lunch to celebrate Justin's birthday, we went to Red Robin. Even though we didn't order it or get charged for it, Anaya and I all ended up with double patties on our already huge burgers. So we had plenty of leftovers to have for dinner!

Monday - Pancakes
Tuesday - Chicken Parmesan
Wednesday - Smoked Brats or Hot Dogs
Thursday - Leftovers
Friday - Peperoncini Beef
Saturday - Crispy Chicken Sandwiches
Sunday - French Toast & Sausage Links

This week should be a lot calmer. Thursday night is the only night we have any activities planned and I went to the grocery store on Sunday to pick up the few things that we needed for this week. I need to dig through the freezer, I know we have a package of hot dogs, but I think we have a package of smoked brats that I would rather have...if I can find it.

No comments:

Post a Comment