Tuesday, July 24, 2012

Project Life: Week 28

Week 28: July 9 - 15

Nothing really interesting went on this week.

week 28 (4)
We started really seriously potty training Claire this week so we pretty much stayed home. I did include the tag from the new package of underwear that Claire picked out - Minnie Mouse. I'm still liking the grids of what we ate for the week. Although I need to get better about labeling them or something. I know in less than a year I'll look at some of these and be like, "What was that?".

week 28 (7)
We did make a trip out to a different pool instead of our normal pool. The big girls liked it a lot more than our normal pool. Claire liked the slides once I finally got her to go down them. Overall, just a fun but not terribly busy week.

The Mom Creative


Thanks for visiting! Want to see more Project Life 2012? Click here

No comments:

Post a Comment