Monday, July 9, 2012

Menu Monday

Last week:
I think I mostly followed the plan from last week. I did a little re-arranging on the weekend (Hoagies on Friday, Mac & Cheese on Saturday, and Mexican Chicken Panela on Sunday) and the only thing we didn't have were the Chicken Nuggets because we ate late snacks at the mall on Saturday and ended up not eating dinner until 9pm.

My plan for next week:

Monday - Marinated & Grilled Pork, Fruit, Peas
Tuesday - Chef's Pasta Salad, Rolls
Wednesday - Sausage & Cheese Stuffed Shells, Green Beans
Thursday - Breakfast Something, Fruit
Friday - Chicken Tenders, Fruit, Corn
Saturday - (Pork or Chicken) Stir Fry, Rice, Egg rolls
Sunday - Hot Dogs, Tater Tots

So, Anaya has been with us every day for the past two weeks and she has had friends over almost everyday and I cannot believe how much 2-3 tweenage girls can eat in a day. At least one of them is always hungry and then all of them end up eating. I think I went to the grocery store at least 3 times last week (including on Friday, not even 3 days ago) and I need to go again because we're out of milk, crackers, (most) fruit and have one box of cereal left.

And I meant to go to the grocery store last night, but Anaya & I went to Sonic for ice cream and then came home and she wanted to watch the Glee Movie and I sat with her while I worked on Project Life. So...hopefully no one needs a snack today? And luckily I bought the pork chops on Friday when HyVee was having their meat sale.

No comments:

Post a Comment