Tuesday, July 17, 2012

Project Life: Week 27

Week 27: July 2 - 8

I was planning to start a new album this week, but I don't have a new album and I haven't decided yet if I really want to do that. I ended up with two inserts this week. One specfically about the 4th of July and another of just random pictures. I haven't printed 4th of July insert yet because I made an awesome 8.5 x 11 photo collage, but I didn't realize/think about Target not printing that size (or anything bigger). I'll probably end up ordering it whenever I get around to ordering another big batch of 2009 pictures for my "catch-up" album.

week 27 (5)

week 27 (7)

I really like having these little 6x4 collages of things that we ate during the week. It's a nice way to include it without having to print big pictures of everything. Also, the picture of Claire spinning would be my favorite every if I could've gotten her to do it somewhere besides right in front of my car. But it is still pretty awesome.

week 27 (9)

week 27 (11)

The Mom Creative


Thanks for visiting! Want to see more Project Life 2012? Click here

No comments:

Post a Comment