Monday, July 2, 2012

Project Life: Week 25

Week 25: June 18 - 24

I looked at my pictures from this week and discovered I had a few from every night that we were outside playing in the water table, and pictures of our dinner, and that was pretty much it.

week 25 (2)
I liked the little set of pictures that I made for this post about the water table, so I made something similar along the bottom of both pages with labels on each picture of which day it was taken.

week 25 (5)
I also liked last week's collage picture of our dinner's for the week, this time I had four dinner pictures, so I made 2x3 crops. Instead of the recipe name, I put the date on each picture. And this week I finally bought Claire a Mermaid (she now has three, but this was her first Mermaid and first Barbie). She's been seeing kids playing with mermaids are the pool, and whenever a kid leaves one laying somewhere, she goes and picks it up. So tonight I bought her a one of her own.

week 25 (1)
Justin bought me some "just because" flowers - I love Spider Mums, they might be my favorite bouquet flower. I made a new muffin recipe and they were yummy. In the picture where Claire is sitting on me while I'm holding the iPad, I was trying to buy an app for her, but she kept hitting letters whenever I would go to type in my password. My attempts to get her to leave it alone were making her giggle. Justin took that picture. So great to have non-posed pictures of Claire and I. Usually any pics of the two of us are taken using my camera's timer.

The Mom Creative

Thanks for coming and seeing my Project Life!

No comments:

Post a Comment