Tuesday, July 10, 2012

Project Life: Week 26

Week 26: June 25 - July 1

This is my full layout for Week 26, I ended up doing an insert using a Design D pocket page. I really like this layout. This might be one of my favorite weeks so far. We went to a baseball game, and played in the backyard, and Anaya hung up Justin Bieber posters all over her room, and went to see Brave. Overall, a fun week.

Week 26 (20)
Page 1:

Week 26 (2)

Page 2:

Week 26 (8)

Close Up Page 2:

Week 26 (4)

I had more journaling than I did more to put it and I also wanted to include one of our tickets to the game, so I printed out my journaling on a 3x4 grid card. I attached the ticket to a 4x6 piece of Cobalt cardstock and trimmed off the parts of the ticket that were too big. Then I just slipped my journaling card underneath the ticket. It's pretty easy to pull it out if I want to read it, but it should stay in there and not just fall out.

Page 3:

Week 26 (16)

It was insanely hot in Kansas this week, actually it has been insanely hot for about 3 weeks now. I don't have an iPhone and my HTC phone can't easily take a screenshot of the weather screen. I have an iPod, so if I would remember to do it, I could take a fun weather forecast picture using that, but I usually don't think about until it's too late. So I just took a 3x4 journal card and wrote out what the high was each today.

Page 4:

Week 26 (13)

Close Up Page 4:

Week 26 (10)

I like this journaling card that I made in photoshop. I took a screenshot of a Google image search for Justin Bieber, then I pasted it into a blank canvas in photoshop. I cropped it to 3in x 4in with a resolution 300 ppi. Since I wanted to type on top of the images, I added a layer and using the fill tool colored it white and changed it's opacity to 70%. Then I added a couple of text layers to add the title and all of my text. I decided I wanted to highlight a few of the pictures of JB so I used the rectangle selection tool to draw boxes around a few of the images and then with the white layer selected, I just deleted those areas so that the background was showing through completely - make sense? Then I just flatted it and put it on a 6x4 canvas and order it like a normal picture.

The Mom Creative

Thanks for coming and seeing my Project Life!

1 comment:

  1. Thanks for sharing this! Well done on the Beiber journalling card. :)
    Ronnie xo

    ReplyDelete