Thursday, August 23, 2012

Menu Monday

Monday - Pepper Chicken, Rice & Egg Rolls
Tuesday - Fast Food
Wednesday - Chicken Parmesan, Pasta, Veggie
Thursday - Breakfast Scramble, fruit
Friday - Sandwiches
Saturday - Homemade Corn Dogs
Sunday - Biscuits & Gravy

Woo-Whoo! We followed last weeks meal plan exactly! The last time I made Pepper Chicken, Justin did not like it. This time, it was delicious and we ate all of it that night - no leftovers for work. I changed up the recipe quite a bit compared to the last time, I ended up getting rid of the sauce all together. I tasted it before I poured it into the skillet and it was yucky so I just used a little soy sauce and black pepper. Yummy. The Homemade Corndogs were awesome. I ended up making 6 corn dogs and then cutting the other two hot dogs into 3 pieces each and making mini corn dogs. I'll do a post later this week about the recipe, but they were SOOO much better than the store bought corn dogs.

Monday - Frozen Burritos
Tuesday - Chili's Take Out
Wednesday - Beef Brats, Corn
Thursday - Eat Out With Anaya
Friday - ????
Saturday - ????
Sunday - ????

It's already Thursday night. I've basically been filling in this week's meal "plan" as we go. And I have NO CLUE what we'll eat the next few days. I haven't made the time to actually GO to the grocery store. We have plenty of food in our house, just no good way to make actual meals out of any of it. But at this point, I just don't care for this week. Sorry. I was sick with a cold/allergies on Sunday evening and Monday when I normally plan on the menu which means I didn't make my normal grocery store run on Tuesday after Claire went to bed. But that's life.

No comments:

Post a Comment