Thursday, August 9, 2012

Project Life 2009: Weeks 5, 6, 7

My last Project Life 2009 post ended with Week 3. I had to skip week 4. I need to order a couple more pictures which I should've done with my weekly PL2012 order, but I wasn't thinking about it. I figured out what to do about including the dates for the photos. I dug through all of my clear stamps and found a set that I hadn't even opened that had a nice Date label stamp, so I'm stamping that on white cardstock and hand-writing the date range for each spread. Some of them are attached to photos, others are on journaling cards and others are on decorative cards just depending on what was available on each layout.

Week 5


2009 week 5

Week 6


2009 week 6

As I was working on this group of layouts, I thought about going back and trimming the 3x4s and rounding corners to make it match the size/shape of the journaling cards. I'm still undecided. I'm already doing it that way for PL2012 and I'm not sure if I want to trim and round two years worth of pictures this year. However, I don't like have the back of the pictures show around the PL cards - it just looks weird to me.

Week 7


2009 week 7 (1)

2009 week 7 (2)

The journaling on the far right about Claire's 1 month milestones is from a blog post that I wrote back when she was 1 month. Knowing about her speech delay now, it is interesting to go back and read about how she was developing during her first year.

This is also a stamp that I dug out of my drawer of clear stamps that I haven't used in...a long time. I like that it fit the circle on the project life decorative card perfectly.

No comments:

Post a Comment