Tuesday, August 28, 2012

Menu Monday

Monday - Frozen Burritos
Tuesday - Chili's Take Out
Wednesday - Beef Brats, Corn
Thursday - Eat Out With Anaya
Friday - ???? Pancakes & Sausage
Saturday - ???? Chili & Cornbread
Sunday - ???? Frozen Pizza

I never really made a meal plan last week. By Thursday evening I had no meal plan and hadn't made a trip to the grocery store. After I picked Claire up from my mom on Friday, I realized I had absolutely no idea what we were having for dinner and that we'd already eaten out TWICE this week. Claire & I made up a three day meal plan as we drove the less than half mile from her house to the grocery store. It took us less than 20 minutes to find the 6 things that we needed to actually complete all three meals (actually, I ended up needing oil for the pancakes, but I just melted the some margarine and called it good enough).

Monday - Spaghetti & Meatballs
Tuesday - Chicken & Stuffing Bake
Wednesday - Pork Stir Fry
Thursday - Fast Food
Friday - Breakfast Casserole
Saturday - Leftovers
Sunday - Hamburgers

On Thursday, Anaya's school is having their Open House type thing where we can go meet all of her teachers so Justin & I will probably just grab some food on the way out there. I decided to go with fairly big meals this week so that I would have plenty of leftovers to take for lunch at work - I ate out almost every day last week. I'll probably end up freezing some of the chili from last weekend otherwise I'll end up throwing it away.

No comments:

Post a Comment