Saturday, November 24, 2012

Project Life: Week 44

Week 44: October 29 - November 4

My nephew was FINALLY born this week. Almost an entire week late! So lots and lots of pictures of my adorable nephew...and a few of my brother & sister-in-law. My grandma was in town as well, so I got the standard picture of all 4 generations.

Week 44 (1)

An insert all about Halloween! I took Wednesday (Halloween) morning off work to go to Claire's Halloween party at school. They had a fun little parade through the building and then had a little party in the room.

The back of the insert is about Halloween night. Anaya was at her mom's house, but I had her text me a picture of her costume since I forgot to take one before she went home last weekend. Claire had so much fun Trick or Treating.

Week 44 (2)

More pictures of the baby! And Claire got a new car seat for my car. I didn't really plan it, but love the fact that I have Claire in her carseat next to Hudson in his carseat - seriously how was she ever that small! Claire & Justin played with Anaya's micro-machines & a racetrack. I love the picture of Claire reading to her care bear that is sitting in Hudson's bouncer. So far, she seems to have liked the idea of a baby more than she is liking the reality of it!

The Mom Creative


Thanks for visiting! Want to see more Project Life 2012? Click here

1 comment: