Monday, November 26, 2012

Menu Monday

Monday - Pork Fried Rice Pancakes & Sausage
Tuesday - Creamy Chicken Chili
Wednesday - Homemade Pizza (Chicken & Bacon)
Thursday - Thanksgiving with my family / Frito Scramble
Friday - Thanksgiving with Justin's family / Sandwiches
Saturday - Sandwiches / Leftovers Turkey Noodle Soup (made by my mom)
Sunday - Chicken Bake Hot Dogs w/ Mac & Cheese

I ended up coming down with something (cold or allergies or something not much fun) on Friday, still feeling it today (hardly moved from the couch since we got home from Justin's parent's house on Friday evening). I don't actually remember much about dinner on Friday evening. On Saturday evening, Justin was gone taking Anaya to a birthday party at her mom's house, so I went to my mom's house and she fed us Turkey Noodle Soup.

Monday - Leftovers/Sandwiches
Tuesday - Pork Fried Rice
Wednesday - French Toast & Sausage
Thursday - Crockpot Ravioli Casserole
Friday - Pepperoncini Beef Sandwiches
Saturday - Chicken Enchiladas
Sunday - Leftovers

Since I'm still a little less than well, we're going to go for Leftovers/Sandwiches tonight. I know that the Ravioli Casserole, Enchiladas & Pepperoncini Beef usually has a lot of leftovers (particularly since it is just Justin, Claire & I), so I'm planning on leftovers again for Sunday night.

No comments:

Post a Comment