Monday, November 19, 2012

Menu Monday

Monday - Chinese Take Out
Tuesday - Shepherd's Pie Hot Dogs
Wednesday - Hot Dogs Marinated Pork Loin
Thursday - Leftovers Shepherd's Pie
Friday - Pork Chops Sandwiches
Saturday - Leftovers / Party @ my mom's house
Sunday - Breakfast Sandwiches

Re-arranged the entire week, but that's okay! Pork chops weren't on sale when I finally went to the grocery store, so I bought one of those already marinating pork loins. It was pretty good. Saturday was a complete mess, we ate sandwiches at 2:30 in the afternoon, and just munched a little bit before my mom's party. Luckily my mom had LOTS of yummy food (bacon wrapped little smokies, sweet & sour meatballs, 3 dips, crackers, meat & cheese, 3 snack mixes and 8 bundt cakes).

Monday - Pork Fried Rice
Tuesday - Creamy Chicken Chili
Wednesday - Homemade Pizza (Chicken & Bacon)
Thursday - Thanksgiving with my family
Friday - Thanksgiving with Justin's family
Saturday - Sandwiches / Leftovers
Sunday - Chicken Bake

The Creamy Chicken Chili is actually Creamy Apple-Chicken Chili, but I made it before and Justin liked all of it except the Apples. Now it is Creamy Apple-Chicken Chili without the Apples, but that seems a little silly as a name. This is also Thanksgiving week so we'll have Thanksgiving dinner twice (once with my family, once with Justin's family). On Saturday, we'll probably end up at my parent's house for at least part of the day, my mom is usually pretty good about feeding us Thanksgiving leftovers.

No comments:

Post a Comment