Monday, November 5, 2012

Menu Monday

Monday - Taco Pie
Tuesday - Corn Dog Muffins
Wednesday - Frozen Pizza
Thursday - Crispy Chicken Sandwiches Pulled Pork w/ my family
Friday - Bacon Cheeseburger Skillet Crispy Chicken Sandwiches
Saturday - Applewood Rubbed Chicken Breasts
Sunday - Leftovers Bacon Cheeseburger Skillet

My brother and his wife had a baby this week, so that added a little excited to our life! On Thursday, my mom made Pulled Pork and was taking it to my brother's house so we all went over there to see the little baby. Then we didn't have enough leftovers for a meal, so we ended up having the Bacon Cheeseburger Skillet on Sunday.

Monday - Enchiladas
Tuesday - Pizza Burgers
Wednesday - Cheesy Chicken & Rice Bake
Thursday - Leftovers
Friday - Stew
Saturday - Spaghetti & Meatballs
Sunday - Pancakes & Bacon

I don't think we have anything at all going on in the evening this week. I do need to do some grocery shopping before Tuesday's dinner. The Enchiladas are already made and in the freezer, love love love easy dinners.

No comments:

Post a Comment