Friday, June 29, 2012

Project Life: Week 24

Week 24: June 11 - 17

week 24 (3)
I ordered my pictures on Monday night, picked them up over lunch on Tuesday, ended up going to the Baseball game that night, sat down to work on Project Life Wednesday evening, decided that I wanted to do something a little different with a few pictures and make an insert which meant I had 6 empty 3x4 inch slots so I had to order MORE pictures which I picked, photoshopped and ordered on Wednesday night, picked up my new pictures on Thursday over lunch, work on my layout Thursday evening, took pictures of it during lunch on Friday and now I'm finally posting it. Makes me tired just thinking about it.

week 24 (4)
I've been taking more pictures of what we're eating for dinner recently. Mostly because I sometimes want to post recipes here, so I like to have a picture of my "plated" food. This week I took 3 dinner pictures and combined them into one 6x4 print, I also typed the name of the dish on each section - the first one is hard to read, it is the the BLT Chicken Pasta Salad.

week 24 (7)
I also took quite a few sprinkler/water pictures which is what was made into an insert. The previous week Justin had bought some water guns and we finally played with them outside. I love the picture of Claire being excited about the water gun. I had so many cute pictures of Claire, but I forced myself to only order one.

week 24 (6)
Sunday was Father's day, so on Friday night I had the girls all come outside and wash Justin's car (and mine while they were at it). Saturday morning, Claire & I went to The Berry Patch to pick berries. Definitely should have forced the Anaya & her friend to get up and go with us, we ended up only picking a pound because Claire wasn't cooperating with me. I made two Father's Day desserts so I included a picture of them. Then I made Justin and the girls pose in the backyard for a Father's Day picture.

The Mom Creative

Thanks for coming and seeing my Project Life!

No comments:

Post a Comment