Monday, June 18, 2012

Menu Monday

It's that fun time of the week when I have to plan out our menu for the week. I hate menu planning, but at least this way I get it all done at once instead of attempting to figure something out every single day.

Monday - Breakfast - Bacon, Eggs, Toast
Tuesday - Leftovers?
Wednesday - Beef & Cheese Stuffed Shells, Green Beans
Thursday - Parmesan Crusted Chicken, Peas, Bread
Friday - Marinated Pork Chops, Pasta Salad
Saturday - Deli Subs, Fruits & Veggies
Sunday - Fried Egg Sandwiches

Sunday evenings are usually my lazy dinner evening. We have a big lunch with my parents so sometimes we aren't terribly hungry. Sometimes we end up getting fast food (like last Sunday we ended up getting Arby's) because I'm not always in the mood to cook. If we end up having fast food during the week it is because I haven't gone to the grocery store yet, but on Sundays it is because I am lazy.

I think I actually had one other meal planned for this week, I made the menu up during my lunch break at work and then I left my menu plan at work. Whoops. So I'm blogging about it from memory. Which is why tomorrow night is followed by a question mark, although since I didn't go grocery shopping since my grocery list is also at work with the menu plan, that means tomorrow night could be interesting.

Speaking of Arby's, have you had their Triple Cheese and Bacon Angus sub thingy - something like that. Oh my goodness, it is so delicious. Justin got one on Sunday and I ended up eating half of it. Also, do you remember the Little Miss and Mr Men books? In their happy meals they have little plastic Little Miss and Mr Men characters. We have 5 of the 6 characters (you can buy the toys without the kids meal, we haven't had Arby's that much). Claire loves them. I need to pull the books out that we have the match the characters that she has and read them to her.

No comments:

Post a Comment