Monday, December 10, 2012

Menu Monday

Monday - Crockpot Chicken Salsa
Tuesday - Stadium Brats
Wednesday - Chili Cheese Tater Tot Casserole
Thursday - Leftovers
Friday - Crockpot Pizza Soup
Saturday - Chicken Tikka Masala Breakfast Casserole
Sunday - Breakfast Casserole Chicken Tikka Masala

I was OUT of salsa (not sure how that happened) so I ended up throwing some other stuff in the crockpot and calling it good enough (although it ended up not really being that good). Then I switched Saturday & Sunday because we (I) wanted to go to a Living Nativity on Saturday so I didn't want to spend a lot of time cooking.

Monday - Leftovers
Tuesday - Cashew Chicken
Wednesday - Homemade Pizza
Thursday - Tuna Sandwiches
Friday - Peppercini Pork Sandwiches
Saturday - White Chicken Chili
Sunday - French Toast

We have quite a few leftovers from Friday & Saturday, so we're going to have to clear out the fridge by eating leftovers on Monday night. I'm really enjoying homemade pizza - we'll probably do Chicken & Bacon with a white sauce. Tuna Sandwiches were not originally on the plan (I make dinner menus once a month), but we were out of Mayo and the store had it on sale for $1.98 with a coupon to get $2 off if you bought 2 cans of Tuna and the cans of Tuna were on sale for a $1 each. So either the Tuna or the Mayo was free...now we just need to eat it. The last time we had Peppercini Beef, Justin requested that we try it with Pork, so we'll do that on Friday. I haven't made my normal white chicken chili yet this winter, so it's time for that. Then a few weeks ago I made some amazing french toast from a recipe I found online. It was so yummy that I have been craving it.

No comments:

Post a Comment