Saturday, December 29, 2012

December Daily Update

I'm still working on December Daily. I also just ordered three weeks worth of pictures for Project Life, so expect some updates next week!

Last time, I ended up a blank facing page. Well my mom sent me an email about taking Claire shopping for Christmas presents for Justin, Anaya & I, so I decided to include that. I'm not sure which day they actually went shopping, but I don't think it really matters - it's in the place of Day 14.

day14

Day 16 - Cookie Decorating Party

dd2012-day16

Day 18 & 19 - Wrapping Presents & Claire's class party

dd2012-day19

Day 20 & 21 - SNOW

dd2012-day20

Now I have Day 22, 24, 25 and 29 left to do. I don't really have anything for Day 23, so I'm skipping it. And I'm including Day 29 since we're going to see my in-laws for Christmas on the 29th and I want to include that. I also need to throw in a page about Bryony (our elf on the shelf) at the end of the book.

I'm so excited to be almost done and I can't wait to order my book and see how it turns out!

No comments:

Post a Comment