Sunday, December 9, 2012

December Daily - Day 8

Day 8 | Santa Train

This year I am doing my December Daily project as a 7x7 Blurb book. I'm designing 7x7 images in photoshop and then I'll just use each 7x7 image as a page in the book. I'll design the pages with a slight border around the images (probably in white) that way I don't lose part of my text when the book is printed.

dd2012-day8

This year, instead of going out to the mall to see Santa, we drove out to Baldwin City and rode the Santa Express! The train ride was MUCH longer than we expected - almost 2 hours instead of 1, but we had a pretty good time. Claire got to visit Santa - this was actually her second Santa visit since she saw him a week ago when we went on the Luminary walk. She asked him for a Bike (a pink one) and he gave her a Candy Cane.

I did buy a 5x7 picture of her with Santa, but I'll probably just include that in the Project Life album since this is a digital book. I took one picture of her with Santa - not the best picture, but I like it.



See all my 2012 December Daily Posts.

No comments:

Post a Comment