Friday, January 25, 2013

Project Life 2013 : Week 2

Week 2: January 7-13

w2-a

What happened this week? Claire's birthday is the following week, but on the Friday of this week the temperature was in the mid 60s (which is slightly weird for January in KS), so I ended up taking the afternoon off work and taking Claire out to a park to play and take 4-yr pictures. I wish I had changed her clothes, but when we left the house I was just going to take her to get her hair trimmed and then go home, change clothing and go to the park. Oh well. She's still a cutie! Then I included a couple of fun Claire stories on the "Currently" card. And we had a new adventure at an indoor trampoline park that just opened in December. Claire had fun and we'll definitely have to go again someday.

w2-b

The only phone picture this week are the ones from the Trampoline Park. I wasn't sure what we were getting into so I didn't take my big camera. I should probably replace the batteries in my old point-and-shoot to take with me places like this. I also have the painting that Claire did one evening this week that was mostly a bunch of her hand prints. I'll probably trim it and fold it and put it in an 8.5 x 11 insert.

What to see more: Project Life 2013

No comments:

Post a Comment