Monday, January 14, 2013

Menu Monday

Well, now that the holiday craziness is over, it's time to start menu planning again! My sister-in-law got me a cookbook for Christmas so I have been working through a few of the recipes/ideas from Not Your Mother's Make Ahead and Freeze. So far everything has been tasty and easy. I currently have 19 individually frozen burritos, 1 beef casserole, 1 dish of stuffed chicken breasts and three ziploc bags of marinated meat in my freezers. Now my only challenge is remembering to pull things out with enough time to thaw. I'm also still menu planning about 2-3 weeks at a time, which is made easier by having stuff ready to go in my freezer.

Monday - Chili Cheese Tater Tot Casserole
Tuesday - Southwest Pork Chops
Wednesday - Popcorn Chicken, French Fries
Thursday - Hot Dogs, Mac & Cheese
Friday - Stuffed Chicken Parmesan, Pasta & Marinara
Saturday - leftovers
Sunday - Cashew Chicken, Rice & Pineapple

No comments:

Post a Comment