Tuesday, January 29, 2013

Menu Monday (on Tuesday)

Monday - Leftovers
Tuesday - Deli Sandwiches
Wednesday - Cashew Chicken, Rice & Pineapple
Thursday - Lawnmower Casserole Chili
Friday - Homemade Pizza Dinner @ my mom's
Saturday - Meatloaf Junk/Whatever
Sunday - leftovers Meatloaf

I changed things up a little bit towards the end of the week. Justin was cooking on Thursday which is why I was planning on having him make a casserole that I had already prepared. But then I was looking at the grocery store ad and they had everything for Chili on sale, so I switched Thursday to Chili (and Justin made it). My mom invited us over for dinner on Friday, so we went. On Saturday, I went shopping with my mom & sister-in-law and we had a late "lunch" of appetizers & dessert at Outback. That meant I wasn't hungry at all at dinner time. I think Claire had a bowl of cereal, I had an orange and Justin had...something? Then the meatloaf got moved to Sunday night.

Monday - Chili-Stuffing Bake
Tuesday - Lawnmower Taco Casserole
Wednesday - Garlicky-Chicken Noodle Bake
Thursday - Leftovers
Friday - Cheddar Brats, Fries
Saturday - Chinese Take-Out
Sunday - Leftovers

No comments:

Post a Comment