Friday, September 28, 2012

Project Life: Week 35

Week 35: Aug 27 - Sept 2

This was Labor Weekend. We ended up having Anaya for the long weekend, and even though it is something that her and her mom usually do, we went to her favorite festival, Santa-Cali-Gon. We spent a couple of hours there on Sunday, we even met up with her mom & her friends for a little while. Justin isn't a big "festival" person, so he stayed home. However, I did have a moment of selective photo taking. I decided this is my project life and documenting going to Santa-Gali-Con is fine, but I didn't need to include pictures of anyone besides me and the girls.

Week 35 (0)

We did not RIDE the Ferris Wheel, but it adds something just to have a picture of it in the album. It's just a fairly classic carnival picture.

Week 35 (4)

I really like what I ended up doing for my date card. I ended up with one more 6x4 than I could fit on my layout. Not sure how exactly I did that since I've started drawing a sketch to figure out where everything should go, but I did. I trimmed on of the Mon, Tues, Wed... text is a Cobalt journaling card. Then I used my date stamp to stamp the appropriate date for each day.

Week 35 (5)

The Mom Creative


Thanks for visiting! Want to see more Project Life 2012? Click here

No comments:

Post a Comment