Monday, September 17, 2012

Menu Monday

Monday - Ravioli
Tuesday - Marinated Pork
Wednesday - Pizza @ School/Chinese Food
Thursday - Pork Stir Fry Breaded & Fried Pork with Rice & Gravy
Friday - Waffles & Sausage Chili Cheese Brats
Saturday - ??? Copycat Wendy's Spicy Chicken Sandwiches
Sunday - ??? Waffles & Sausage

Even though I never posted last week's menu, but I did make one for most of the week. The Copycat Chicken Sandwiches are something that I have been wanting to try, but hadn't gotten around to yet. Justin ended up liking them BETTER than Wendy's actual sandwich, although I did change mine a bit from that recipe. I hate Tabasco sauce, so I used a Garlic Chili Pepper sauce that I had for making General Tso's. And I cut the ground red pepper down and used smoked paprika instead of regular paprika. They were delicious - still slightly spicy, but with more flavor instead of just spice (according to Justin). We went apple picking last weekend, so I've also made three batches of Apple Spice Muffins.

Monday - Frozen Pizza
Tuesday - Ham & Cheese Omelets
Wednesday - Shepherd's Pie
Thursday - Deli Sandwiches
Friday - Sausage with Potatoes and Peppers
Saturday - Creamy Chicken-Apple Chili
Sunday - Leftovers/Grilled Cheese Sandwiches

I'm already pretty certain that the chili will get moved to next week. I just checked the weather and it's supposed to be 90 on Saturday, I probably won't want to make Chili, but I can't think of anything I will want to make. Quite a few new recipes that I'm looking forward to trying.

No comments:

Post a Comment