Monday, September 24, 2012

Menu Monday

Monday - Frozen Pizza
Tuesday - Shepherd's Pie
Wednesday - Ham & Cheese Omelets
Thursday - Sausage with Potatoes and Peppers
Friday - Deli Sandwiches
Saturday - Creamy Chicken-Apple Chili
Sunday - Scrambled Eggs & Hashbrowns

This week we eat the right things...just on different days. I did my main grocery shopping on Tuesday during lunch and then just took it back to work with me. I had a few things that we still needed so Claire & I made an emergency grocery run on Thursday night.

Monday - CrockPot Pizza Soup
Tuesday - Mexican Chicken Parme
Wednesday - Black Pepper Chicken
Thursday - Leftovers
Friday - 3 Meat Pizza (Sausage, Pepperoni & Beef)
Saturday - Steak & Potatos
Sunday - Pancakes

I'm trying out making a menu plan for the entire month at a time and then being able to buy groceries when things are on really good deals to stock up since I would know what I will need. We'll see how it goes. I'll probably continue to just post the meal plans on here every week even though I do have an entire month planned out. New recipes for this week are the Pizza Soup and Homemade Pizza.

No comments:

Post a Comment