Tuesday, March 27, 2012

Week 12

Week 12: March 19-25

Here's the first page:


Here's the second page:


There's also an insert, but it's not done yet. I took my little one to see Disney on Ice so that will be on one side. Then I took the 12-yr old to see The Hunger Games and I'm waiting on some journaling from her to finish the page.


I think this is kind of cool though. We painted two rooms this weekend and I used the two paint swatches from the store as my journal card. I just trimmed them down to the right size and ran them through my printer like I do any time I print on journal cards. Now I have the writing about painting AND the actual paint colors we used instead of using up bigger slots trying to take pictures of the newly painted walls. Originally I was going to print my text on vellum or a transparency - but I was too lazy to go find one tonight.

Thanks for stopping by!
The Mom Creative

No comments:

Post a Comment