Saturday, March 10, 2012

Project Simplify - Kid's Clothing

Simple Mom is hosting Project Simplify this month and the first hotspot was kids' stuff.

That worked out well for me because the consignment sale that I like to consign at is the last week of March, so this got me going with my organizing & pricing early! However, in the interest of being honest all of the clothing that is NOT in their rooms is now in tubs around the perimeter of our master bedroom.

Here's what we started with in each girl's closet:




After Pictures:



I didn't get as much accomplished as I wanted too; the week somehow got away from me - it was suddenly Friday! But the clothing that doesn't fit is all out of their closets. And most of it is priced and ready to go for the consignment sale later this month. And soon, all of the "winter" items that I have to hold on to until the next sale will be folded and stored nicely in tubs...maybe.

2 comments:

  1. Great job! I'm embarking on the major kids' closet cleanout this week. I'm scared. Have a great day!

    ReplyDelete
  2. It looks great! I went through our daughters' closet a couple of weeks ago, moving in the spring clothes and getting rid of things they had outgrown. It's actually a chore that I really enjoy!

    Have a great day!

    ReplyDelete