Monday, March 12, 2012

Week 10

Week 10: March 5 - 11

Wow! It's already week 10 and I am still keeping up with this project. I'm definitely loving the process of picking & editing my pictures on Sunday or Monday night and then picking them up the next day. Unfortunately the Target that I normally use is going through a re-model so I had to order from Walgreens this week. The pictures from (my) Walgreens are a teeny tiny bit smaller than 6 inches and they are darker. If the Target photolab is still closed next week I'll have to try some where else.

Since I knew I was going to fill most of my slots with pictures this week and not have much room for journaling, I did a little journaling a couple of my pictures. I downloaded a couple of the fonts that I saw on The Lilypad Blog and used them this week. Love it! I really feel like this week is a better mix of kid pictures and life pictures. Although I suppose I really ought to include a few of my husband eventually!


I also love the insert that I made this week. I'm really loving Becky's 6x12 page protectors - this week's insert is about our trip to the zoo. The bottom of the 6x12 insert will have another picture, but I decided that I wanted a different picture instead - a collage of some of the animals we saw.


Thanks for stopping by!
The Mom Creative

1 comment:

  1. pages look great...I love how you are doing the pages in the hall while your little one is in the bath :)

    also patterned duck tape is so fun!

    I am loving PL too and can't believe it has been 10 weeks...

    http://aprilbest1981.blogspot.com/2012/03/plweeks-8-9-and-10.html

    ReplyDelete