Tuesday, March 18, 2014

Project Life 2014 - Week 1

Week 1: January 1-5

PL-2014-01
This is the first week of the year. Ryder wasn't born yet, both of the girls were still on break from school and Anaya spent most of the week at our house. It snowed a few inches and it was REALLY REALLY cold.

This year, instead of using date cards, I'm picking a picture for the upper left corner that I can put a date on. I really love this look. I have completed 7 weeks so far using this "date overlay" and I love the look of it. I'm also switching to mostly using the plain colored journaling cards that came with the Seafoam kit. I like them a lot and wish that I had more colors of them - I may end up making some of my own.

And this is why I try so hard to keep up with my Project Life albums. There is a not a week that goes by that Claire doesn't ask to look at picture books. She specifically asked to look at the ones of her as a "Big Girl" and Hudson (her cousin).

c-PLAlbum

No comments:

Post a Comment