Sunday, March 2, 2014

Hello March - Currently

Well, I don't know what happened to February. I was on maternity leave for the entire month, so you'd think I would have PLENTY of time to write...I guess I was busy cuddling a baby instead. And watching Netflix. I watched a lot of Netflix while I was home. And now I'm back at work...it is amazing how quickly 6 weeks flew by.

I have some back-blogging that I plan to do: Day of the Life - February, Ryder @ 1 Month, Portrait Project - February, some Project Life 2014 pages, and probably a few other things that I'm forgetting. For now, here's a picture of what life looked like while I was on maternity leave and a list of what is currently going on around here.

IMG_9055
Currently:

watching Friday Night Lights (season 2)

reading The Chase by Janet Evanovich

listening to Ryder sleeping (restlessly) & Claire playing the iPad

making Peanut Butter Banana Bread with Chocolate Chips

feeling tired

planning what else needs to be done around here

loving being back at work, even though I miss being home

list uses the prompts from rukristin's Currently cards

No comments:

Post a Comment