Sunday, March 9, 2014

Day in the Life - February 20th

Better late than never...right?

I knew on February 20th that I was doing Day in the Life. I reminded myself on the 19th...then I got up on the 20th and promptly forgot until about 9am when Justin got back from taking Claire to school and brought me breakfast from McDonalds. So I have no pictures of Claire getting ready in the morning which is too bad since this is the last week day Day in the Life that I will be home for, the rest will either be weekends or days while I'm at work. After eating breakfast, Ryder had some floor time and I folded laundry.

ditl-feb-2
Then I got Ryder ready and we went to run errands. We had to get a prescription, go to the bank, put gas in my car, and go to the grocery store. We also went to my work to introduce Ryder to my co-workers. I didn't take any pictures while we were there though.

ditl-feb-1
In the afternoon, Ryder & I took a big long nap, so I don't really have any pictures of that either. I woke up when my mom called to tell me that she was here with my grandma to visit Ryder. They loved on the baby for a while.

ditl-feb-4
We hung around the house. Claire quite literally hung off the couch to watch her afternoon cartoons when she got home from school.

ditl-feb-3
Dinner for Claire. I rocked Ryder for a little while.

ditl-feb-5
Claire took a bath and wanted me to sit in there with her. Since Ryder wasn't in the mood to go to sleep, he got to sit in the bathroom too.

ditl-feb-6
Claire wanted to play the Wii after her bath, so I ended up playing Mario Kart while holding Ryder...and I still got 1st place. I did a lot of laundry today also.

ditl-feb-7
Then it was Claire's bedtime - brushing teeth & reading a book.

ditl-feb-8
And that was our Day in the Life in February.

No comments:

Post a Comment