Tuesday, January 31, 2012

Week 4

Week 4: January 23 - 29, 2012

Compared to the first three weeks, I hardly took any pictures this week. The only big "event" we had going on was some voluteer work that my step-daughter and I did on Saturday. Volunteer work is not conducive to picture taking because we were BUSY the entire time. Which means this week I did not have an insert!


During a random visit to the grocery store I bought a pretty bouquet of flowers - just because they were pretty. Claire LOVED sniffing them. I got an email from her teacher at preschool about her progress so far this year so I printed a section of it out to include (I smudged out the teacher's name and the school). And on Monday I took her to school and snapped a quick picture of her with her bag before walking her over to her teacher. Which worked out nicely with the email from the teacher.


I used a couple more of the cobalt pennants that I made in photoshop to write notes about a couple of pictures, things that didn't really require an entire journaling card, but I wanted some context as to what was going on.


And that's pretty much it for this week. The first 3 weeks have seemed really BUSY and full of things - this week seems more like a normal week for us.

I decided to be a follower and link up to TheMomCreative.com this time!

1 comment:

  1. Great job! Love the title of your blog & the story of how it changed. I used to "scrap a ton" then life definitely took over. I now am loving to document our lives again thanks to PL.

    Thanks for sharing!

    Julie

    http://iamjuju.com

    ReplyDelete