Sunday, January 22, 2012

Goodbye 2011

I finally finished up my 2011 Project Life album.






I'm already liking 2012 more than I like 2011. Possibly because the pictures are better with my new camera, however most likely because I am putting more thought into what my layout will look like through out the week.

Tonight, I did FIVE weeks worth of 2011, which was pretty much standard for last year. I would wait until I saw SnapFish was having penny prints and then I would order 5-6 weeks worth of pictures. Then spend an evening clipping the corners & putting pictures into the correct slots in my book. Then I would pull out my journaling cards and figure out stories to fill in the blank areas.

So excited to have this done(-ish). I was just looking back through the few weeks prior to what I finished up tonight and realized there is one week in November that has a few open spaces. I'll need to check to see if I have pictures or if I need to do something else. There are probably some other weeks earlier in the year that need to have some filler, but I think for me - this is good enough.

No comments:

Post a Comment